Subscribe to our newsletter - info@jellywp.com
Home Electronics Dahua Video Storage: Ensuring Data Integrity and Accessibility
ElectronicsSelection

Dahua Video Storage: Ensuring Data Integrity and Accessibility

Introduction to Dahua Video Storage Solutions .Dahua Technology, a leading provider of video surveillance products and services, offers a range of video storage solutions designed to meet the needs of diverse applications. From small-scale residential installations to large-scale enterprise deployments, Dahua’s storage solutions ensure the reliable recording, storage, and access of video footage.

Core Features of Dahua Video Storage Systems

Dahua’s storage systems are equipped with features that ensure data integrity and accessibility. These include redundant power supplies, advanced RAID technologies, and intelligent data management algorithms. Redundant power supplies provide uninterrupted operation even during power outages, while RAID technology ensures data redundancy and prevents data loss. Intelligent data management algorithms optimize storage utilization and ensure efficient data retrieval.

The Vital Role of High-Performance Video Storage in Surveillance Systems

 

Dahua EVS8248X 1024CH 48-bay 6U Embedded Video Storage

product-img

EVS8248X

Dahua 1024CH 48-bay 6U Embedded Video Storage

> Dual 64-bit High-performance multi-core processor.

> Max 1024-ch IP camera inputs.

> Max 2048 Mbps incoming/recording/outgoing bandwidth.

> 48 bays, SAS/SATA, Hot-Swap.

> Supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60,JBOD, global and private hot standby.

> Supports video stream/picture direct storage mode and IPSAN storage mode.

> Supports Automatic Network Replenishment (ANR).

> Modular and drawer-like design.

2+1 redundant 80PLUS platinum power supply.

Dahua EVS8236X 1024CH 36-bay 4U Embedded Video Storage

product-img

EVS8236X

Dahua 1024CH 36-bay 4U Embedded Video Storage

> Dual 64-bit High-performance multi-core processor.

> Max 1024-ch IP camera inputs.

> Max 2048 Mbps incoming/recording/outgoing bandwidth.

> 36 bays, SAS/SATA, Hot-Swap.

> Supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60,JBOD, global and private hot standby.

> Supports video stream/picture direct storage mode and IPSAN storage mode.

> Supports Automatic Network Replenishment (ANR).

> Modular and drawer-like design.

1+1 redundant 80PLUS platinum power supply

Dahua EVS8224X 1024CH 24-bay 4U Embedded Video Storage

product-img

EVS8224X

Dahua 1024CH 24-bay 4U Embedded Video Storage

> Dual 64-bit High-performance multi-core processor.

> Max 1024-ch IP camera inputs.

> Max 2048 Mbps incoming/recording/outgoing bandwidth.

> 24 bays, SAS/SATA, Hot-Swap.

> Supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60,JBOD, global and private hot standby.

> Supports video stream/picture direct storage mode and IPSAN storage mode.

> Supports Automatic Network Replenishment (ANR).

> Modular and drawer-like design.

1+1 redundant 80PLUS platinum power supply

DAHUA EVS7148D-V2 48-bay Embedded Video Storage

product-img

EVS7148D-V2

48-bay Embedded Video Storage

> Standard dual controller for hardware redundancy.
> 64-bit High-performance multi-core processor.
> Max 512-ch IP camera inputs.
> Max 1024 Mbps incoming/recording/forwarding bandwidth.
> 48 bays, SAS/SATA, Hot-Swap.
> Supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60,JBOD, global and private hot standby.
> Supports video stream/ Picture direct storage mode and IPSAN storage mode.
> Supports Automatic Network Replenishment (ANR).
> SAS cascade for expanded storage space.
> Modular and drawer-like design.
> 1+1 redundant 80PLUS platinum power supply.

DAHUA EVS7124D-V2 24-bay Embedded Video Storage

product-img

EVS7124D-V2

24-bay Embedded Video Storage

> Standard dual controller for hardware redundancy.
> 64-bit High-performance multi-core processor.
> Max 512-ch IP camera inputs.
> Max 1024 Mbps incoming/recording/forwarding bandwidth.
> 24 bays, SAS/SATA, Hot-Swap.
> Supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60,JBOD, global and private hot standby.
> Supports video stream/ Picture direct storage mode and IPSAN storage mode.
> Supports Automatic Network Replenishment (ANR).
> SAS cascade for expanded storage space.
> Modular and drawer-like design.
> 1+1 redundant 80PLUS platinum power supply.

DAHUA EVS7285S 85-bay Embedded Video Storage

product-img

EVS7285S

85-bay Embedded Video Storage

> 64-bit high-performance multi-core processor.
> Max 1024-ch IP camera inputs.
> Max 2048 Mbps incoming/recording/forwarding bandwidth.
> 85 bays, SAS/SATA, Hot-Swap.
> Supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60, JRAID, JBOD, Hot spare.
> Supports video stream direct storage mode and IPSAN storage mode.
> Supports N+M cluster.
> Supports Automatic Network Replenishment (ANR).
> Modular and drawer-like design.
> 2+1 redundant 80PLUS platinum power supply.

DAHUA EVS7148S 48-bay Embedded Video Storage

product-img

EVS7148S

48-bay Embedded Video Storage

> 64-bit High-performance multi-core processor

> Max 512-ch IP camera inputs

> Max 1024 Mbps incoming/recording/forwarding bandwidth

> 48 bays, SAS/SATA, Hot-Swap

> Supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60, JBOD, Hot spare

> Supports video stream/ Picture direct storage mode and IPSAN storage mode

> Supports N+M cluster

> Supports Automatic Network Replenishment (ANR)

> SAS cascade for expanded storage space

> Modular and drawer-like design

1+1 redundant 80PLUS platinum power supply

DAHUA EVS7136S 36-bay Embedded Video Storage

product-img

EVS7136S

36-bay Embedded Video Storage

> 64-bit High-performance multi-core processor

> Max 512-ch IP camera inputs

> Max 1024 Mbps incoming/recording/forwarding bandwidth

> 36 bays, SAS/SATA, Hot-Swap

> Supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60, JBOD, Hot spare

> Supports video stream/ Picture direct storage mode and IPSAN storage mode

> Supports N+M cluster

> Supports Automatic Network Replenishment (ANR)

> SAS cascade for expanded storage space

> Modular and drawer-like design

1+1 redundant 80PLUS platinum power supply

DAHUA EVS7124S 24-bay Embedded Video Storage

product-img

EVS7124S

24-bay Embedded Video Storage

> 64-bit High-performance multi-core processor

> Max 512-ch IP camera inputs

> Max 1024 Mbps incoming/recording/forwarding bandwidth

> 24 bays, SAS/SATA, Hot-Swap

> Supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60, JBOD, Hot spare

> Supports video stream/ Picture direct storage mode and IPSAN storage mode

> Supports N+M cluster

> Supports Automatic Network Replenishment (ANR)

> SAS cascade for expanded storage space

> Modular and drawer-like design

1+1 redundant 80PLUS platinum power supply

DAHUA EVS5148S 48-bay Embedded Video Storage

product-img

EVS5148S

48-bay Embedded Video Storage

> 64-bit high-performance multi-core processor.
> Max 320-ch IP camera inputs.
> Max 800 Mbps incoming/recording/forwarding bandwidth.
> 48 bays, SATA, Hot-Swap.
> Supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60,Hot spare.
> Supports video stream direct storage mode and IPSAN storage mode.
> Supports N+M cluster.
> Supports Automatic Network Replenishment (ANR).
> Modular and drawer-like design.
> 1+1 redundant 80PLUS platinum power supply.

DAHUA EVS5136S 36-bay Embedded Video Storage

product-img

EVS5136S

36-bay Embedded Video Storage

> 64-bit high-performance multi-core processor.
> Max 320-ch IP camera inputs.
> Max 800 Mbps incoming/recording/forwarding bandwidth.
> 36 bays, SATA, Hot-Swap.
> Supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60,Hot spare.
> Supports video stream direct storage mode and IPSAN storage mode.
> Supports N+M cluster.
> Supports Automatic Network Replenishment (ANR).
> Modular and drawer-like design.
> 1+1 redundant 80PLUS platinum power supply.

DAHUA EVS5124S 24-bay Embedded Video Storage

product-img

EVS5124S

24-bay Embedded Video Storage

> 64-bit high-performance multi-core processor.

> Max 320-ch IP camera inputs.

> Max 800 Mbps incoming/recording/forwarding bandwidth.

> 24 bays, SATA, Hot-Swap.

> Supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60,Hot spare.

> Supports video stream direct storage mode and IPSAN storage mode.

> Supports N+M cluster.

> Supports Automatic Network Replenishment (ANR).

> Modular and drawer-like design.

1+1 redundant 80PLUS platinum power supply.

DAHUA EVS5016S-R-V2 16-bay Embedded Video Storage

product-img

EVS5016S-R-V2

16-bay Embedded Video Storage

> 64-bit high-performance multi-core processor.

> Max 320-ch IP camera inputs.

> Max 800 Mbps incoming/recording/forwarding bandwidth.

> 16 bays, SATA, Hot-Swap.

> Supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60,Hot spare.

> Supports video stream direct storage mode and IPSAN storage mode.

> Supports N+M cluster.

> Supports Automatic Network Replenishment (ANR).

> Modular and drawer-like design.

1+1 redundant 80PLUS platinum power supply

DAHUA EVS5016S-V2 16-bay Embedded Video Storage

product-img

EVS5016S-V2

16-bay Embedded Video Storage

> 64-bit high-performance multi-core processor.

> Max 320-ch IP camera inputs.

> Max 800 Mbps incoming/recording/forwarding bandwidth.

> 16 bays, SATA, Hot-Swap.

> Supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60,Hot spare.

> Supports video stream direct storage mode and IPSAN storage mode.

> Supports N+M cluster.

> Supports Automatic Network Replenishment (ANR).

Modular and drawer-like design.

DAHUA ESS3124D-JR 24 HDDs SAS Storage Cabinet

product-img

ESS3124D-JR

24 HDDs SAS Storage Cabinet

>Dual controller architecture, Modular design, reliable and Easy-maintainable
>Support HDDs hot-swap, non-stop running when replace the HDDs
>Redundant fans and redundant power supply, keep 7×24-hour uninterrupted running
>Support expansion device cascade
>Chassis design conform to SBB, motherboard, chassis, power supply and HDD all support hot-swappable
>Support 8T HDD
>All modular hardware design
>2 SAS interfaces
>1 console port
>19U standard rack-mounted

DAHUA ESS3124S-JR 24 HDDs SAS Storage Cabinet

product-img

ESS3124S-JR

24 HDDs SAS Storage Cabinet

>Controller architecture, Modular design, reliable and Easy-maintainable
>Support HDDs hot-swap, non-stop running when replace the HDDs
>Redundant fans and redundant power supply, keep 7×24-hour uninterrupted running
>Support expansion device cascade
>Chassis design conform to SBB, motherboard, chassis, power supply and HDD all support hot-swappable
>Support 8T HDD
>24 SATA hot-swappable slot
>All modular hardware design
>Single Controller
>2 SAS interfaces
>1 console port
>19U standard rack-mounted

DAHUA ESS1504C  4 HDDs eSATA Storage

product-img

ESS1504C

4 HDDs eSATA Storage

ESS1504C: 1.5U standard 19-inch rack case
>Connect main device via eSATA or USB
>eSATA port transmission speed up to 3Gbps
>USB 3.0 port data transmission higher than normal
>Powerful R / W performance: read >64MB/s, write >64MB/s
>ESS1504C: Max support Internal 4 SATA HDD up to 24TB
>Recommended with DVR, NVR connection

DAHUA IVSS7108-2M 2U 8HDDs WizMind Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7108-2M

2U 8HDDs WizMind Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> Industry embedded micro-controller

> Max 400 Mbps incoming bandwidth

> 128-channel IP video access

> Up to 24-channel AI IVS

> Up to 24-channel face recognition with normal IPC

> Up to 80-channel face recognition with face detection IPC

> Up to 24-channel video metadata

> Up to 50 face databases with 500,000 face pictures in total

> Supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

> 4 HDMI/1 VGA video output

DAHUA IVSS7108-1M 2U 8HDDs WizMind Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7108-1M

2U 8HDDs WizMind Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> Industry embedded micro-controller

> Max 400 Mbps incoming bandwidth

> 128-channel IP video access

> Up to 12-channel AI IVS

> Up to 12-channel face recognition with normal IPC

> Up to 40 -channel face recognition with face detection IPC

> Up to 12-channel video metadata

> Up to 50 face databases with 500,000 face pictures in total

> Supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

> 4 HDMI/1 VGA video output

DAHUA IVSS7108 2U 8HDDs Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7108

2U 8HDDs Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> Industry embedded micro-controller
> Max 512Mbps incoming bandwidth
> 128-channel IP video access
> Supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60
> 4 HDMI/1 VGA video output

DAHUA IVSS7012-4M 2U 12HDDs WizMind Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7012-4M

2U 12HDDs WizMind Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> Industry embedded micro-controller

> Max 400 Mbps incoming bandwidth

> 128-channel IP video access

> Up to 48-channel AI IVS

> Up to 48-channel face recognition with normal IPC

> Up to 128-channel face recognition with face detection IPC

> Up to 48-channel video metadata

> Up to 50 face databases with 500,000 face pictures in total

> Supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

3 HDMI/2 VGA video output

DAHUA IVSS7012-2M 2U 12HDDs WizMind Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7012-2M

2U 12HDDs WizMind Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> Industry embedded micro-controller

> Max 400 Mbps incoming bandwidth

> 128-channel IP video access

> Up to 24-channel AI IVS

> Up to 24-channel face recognition with normal IPC

> Up to 80-channel face recognition with face detection IPC

> Up to 24-channel video metadata

> Up to 50 face databases with 500,000 face pictures in total

> Supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

> 3 HDMI/2 VGA video output

DAHUA IVSS7012 2U 12HDDs Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7012

2U 12HDDs Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> Industry embedded micro-controller
> Max 512Mbps incoming bandwidth
> 128-channel IP video access
> Supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60
> 3 HDMI/2 VGA video output

DAHUA IVSS7016DR-8M 3U 16HDDs WizMind Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7016DR-8M

3U 16HDDs WizMind Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> Industry embedded micro-controller

> Max 512 Mbps incoming bandwidth

> 256-channel IP video access

> Up to 96-channel AI IVS

> Up to 96-channel face recognition with normal IPC

> Up to 256-channel face recognition with face detection IPC

> Up to 96-channel video metadata

> Up to 50 face databases with 500,000 face pictures in total

> Supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

> SAS3.0 for storage extension

> Redundant power

DAHUA IVSS7016DR-4M 3U 16HDDs WizMind Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7016DR-4M

3U 16HDDs WizMind Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> Industry embedded micro-controller

> Max 512 Mbps incoming bandwidth

> 256-channel IP video access

> Up to 48-channel AI IVS

> Up to 48-channel face recognition with normal IPC

> Up to 160-channel face recognition with face detection IPC

> Up to 48-channel video metadata

> Up to 50 face databases with 500,000 face pictures in total

> Supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

> SAS3.0 for storage extension

> Redundant power

DAHUA IVSS7016-8M 3U 16HDDs WizMind Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7016-8M

3U 16HDDs WizMind Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> Industry embedded micro-controller

> Max 512 Mbps incoming bandwidth

> 256-channel IP video access

> Up to 96-channel AI IVS

> Up to 96-channel face recognition with normal IPC

> Up to 256-channel face recognition with face detection IPC

> Up to 96-channel video metadata

> Up to 50 face databases with 500,000 face pictures in total

> Supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

> 3 HDMI/1 VGA video output

DAHUA IVSS7016-4M 3U 16HDDs WizMind Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7016-4M

3U 16HDDs WizMind Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> Industry embedded micro-controller

> Max 512 Mbps incoming bandwidth

> 256-channel IP video access

> Up to 48-channel AI IVS

> Up to 48-channel face recognition with normal IPC

> Up to 160-channel face recognition with face detection IPC

> Up to 48-channel video metadata

> Up to 50 face databases with 500,000 face pictures in total

> Supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

> 3 HDMI/1 VGA video output

DAHUA IVSS7016DR 3U 16HDDs Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7016DR

3U 16HDDs Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> Industry embedded micro-controller

> Max 768Mbps incoming bandwidth

> 256-channel IP video access

> Supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

> 3 HDMI/1 VGA video output

Redundant power

DAHUA IVSS7016 3U 16HDDs Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7016

3U 16HDDs Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> Industry embedded micro-controller
> Max 768Mbps incoming bandwidth
> 256-channel IP video access
> Supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60
> 3 HDMI/1 VGA video output

DAHUA IVSS7024DR-16M 4U 24HDDs WizMind Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7024DR-16M

4U 24HDDs WizMind Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> Industry embedded micro-controller

> Max 512 Mbps incoming bandwidth

> 256-channel IP video access

> Up to 192-channel AI IVS

> Up to 192-channel face recognition with normal IPC

> Up to 256-channel face recognition with face detection IPC

> Up to 192-channel video metadata

> Up to 50 face databases with 500,000 face pictures in total

> Supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

> 3 HDMI/1 VGA video output

> Redundant power

DAHUA IVSS7024DR-8M 4U 24HDDs WizMind Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7024DR-8M

4U 24HDDs WizMind Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> Industry embedded micro-controller

> Max 512 Mbps incoming bandwidth

> 256-channel IP video access

> Up to 96-channel AI IVS

> Up to 96-channel face recognition with normal IPC

> Up to 256-channel face recognition with face detection IPC

> Up to 96-channel video metadata

> Up to 50 face databases with 500,000 face pictures in total

> Supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

> 3 HDMI/1 VGA video output

> Redundant power

DAHUA IVSS7024-16M 4U 24HDDs WizMind Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7024-16M

4U 24HDDs WizMind Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> Industry embedded micro-controller

> Max 512 Mbps incoming bandwidth

> 256-channel IP video access

> Up to 192-channel AI IVS

> Up to 192-channel face recognition with normal IPC

> Up to 256-channel face recognition with face detection IPC

> Up to 192-channel video metadata

> Up to 50 face databases with 500,000 face pictures in total

> Supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

> 3 HDMI/1 VGA video output

DAHUA IVSS7024-8M 4U 24HDDs WizMind Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7024-8M

DAHUA 4U 24HDDs WizMind Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> Industry embedded micro-controller

> Max 512 Mbps incoming bandwidth

> 256-channel IP video access

> Up to 96-channel AI IVS

> Up to 96-channel face recognition with normal IPC

> Up to 256-channel face recognition with face detection IPC

> Up to 96-channel video metadata

> Up to 50 face databases with 500,000 face pictures in total

> Supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

> 3 HDMI/1 VGA video output

DAHUA IVSS7024DR 4U 24HDDs Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7024DR

4U 24HDDs Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> Industry embedded micro-controller

> Max 768Mbps incoming bandwidth

> 256-channel IP video access

> Supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

> 3 HDMI/1 VGA video output

Redundant power

DAHUA IVSS7024 4U 24HDDs Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7024

4U 24HDDs Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> Industry embedded micro-controller
> Max 768Mbps incoming bandwidth
> 256-channel IP video access
> Supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60
> 3 HDMI/1 VGA video output

DAHUA IVSS7108-2I 128CH 2U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7108-2I new-products

128CH 2U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> 64-bit High-performance multi-core processor

> 128-channel IP video access

> Max 512 Mbps/512 Mbps incoming/recording bandwidth

> Up to 32-channel AI IVS > Up to 32-channel face recognition with normal IPC

> Up to 80-channel 2 MP or 60-channel 4 MP face recognition with face detection IPC

> Up to 32-channel video metadata

> Up to 32-channel AcuPick with normal IPC

> Up to 100 face databases with 500,000 face pictures in total

> 8 bays, supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

> 4 HDMI/1 VGA video output

DAHUA IVSS7108-1I 128CH 2U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7108-1I new-products

128CH 2U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> 64-bit High-performance multi-core processor

> 128-channel IP video access

> Max 512 Mbps/512 Mbps incoming/recording bandwidth

> Up to 16-channel AI IVS

> Up to 16-channel face recognition with normal IPC

> Up to 40-channel 2 MP or 40-channel 4 MP face recognition with face detection IPC

> Up to 16-channel video metadata

> Up to 16-channel AcuPick with normal IPC

> Up to 100 face databases with 500,000 face pictures in total

> 8 bays, supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

> 4 HDMI/1 VGA video output

DAHUA IVSS7108/H 128CH 2U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7108/H new-products

128CH 2U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> 64-bit High-performance multi-core processor

> 128-channel IP video access

> Max 768 Mbps/768 Mbps incoming/recording bandwidth

> 8 bays, supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

> 4 HDMI/1 VGA video output

DAHUA IVS-F7500-T-S2-GU2 Dahua Face Recognition Intelligent Server

product-img

IVS-F7500-T-S2-GU2

Dahua Face Recognition Intelligent Server

> Adopts advanced face deep learning algorithms and gives full play to GPU parallel computing. With its algorithms, the device has enhanced recognition capabilities and performs exceptionally well, raising the bar in the industry.

> Performs searching by image in tens of millions face feature.

> Arms the blocklist database which has millions of pieces of face data.

> A type of rack mount server with multiple built-in slots and modular replacement that assist with changing the hardware.

> The system has cluster deployment and supports enhancing the performance of clusters when servers are added based on the video cloud distributed architecture.

> Supports algorithm storehouse.

DAHUA IVS-F7500-2T-S2-GU2 Face Recognition Intelligent Server

product-img

IVS-F7500-2T-S2-GU2

Dahua Face Recognition Intelligent Server

> Adopts advanced face deep learning algorithms and gives full play to GPU parallel computing. With its algorithms, the device has enhanced recognition capabilities and performs exceptionally well, raising the bar in the industry.

> Performs searching by image in tens of millions face feature.

> Arms the blocklist database which has millions of pieces of face data.

> A type of rack mount server with multiple built-in slots and modular replacement that assist with changing the hardware.

> The system has cluster deployment and supports enhancing the performance of clusters when servers are added based on the video cloud distributed architecture.

> Supports algorithm storehouse.

DAHUA IVS-T8100-S-GU2 Vehicle Analysis Intelligent Server

product-img

IVS-T8100-S-GU2

Vehicle Analysis Intelligent Server

> Clustered deployment and dynamic performance extension capability based on video cloud distributed architecture.
> Filter and search by time, channel, number plate, vehicle type, main brand, sub-brand and color.
> Support big data loading with two 10,000 M Ethernet ports.
> Store 3 billion eigenvalues.
> Perform 30 million vehicle comparisons in seconds.
> With standard rack, the server has high compatibility.

DAHUA IVS-T8100-T-300W Vehicle Analysis Server

product-img

IVS-T8100-T-300W

Vehicle Analysis Server

> Equipped with professional GPU.

> Recognition algorithm based on deep learning.

> Support cluster deployment based on video cloud architecture.

> Support vehicle brand, sub-brand, body color recognition.

support paper towel box, pendant, skylight, and other features detection. Support working with DSS-C9100

DAHUA IVS-TB8000-6ZE-GU2  Event Detection Intelligent Server

product-img

IVS-TB8000-6ZE-GU2 new-products

Dahua Event Detection Intelligent Server

> Separation of rules and algorithms, based on metadata of traditional and deep learning algorithms, for the high performance of various upper-level applications.

> Adopts Dahua video cloud architecture and supports dynamic adjustment of computing resources for greater precision and control.

> Automatic detection of lane lines and key points of vehicles.

> Supports the global detection application of PTZ Camera scenes.

Supports one-click deployment of all-in-one machines for smallscale scenarios and simple demonstrations, and supports distributed cluster deployment for large-scale scenarios.

DAHUA IVS-TB8000-2ZE-RM1 Dahua Event Detection Intelligent Server

product-img

IVS-TB8000-2ZE-RM1 new-products

Dahua Event Detection Intelligent Server

> Separation of rules and algorithms, based on metadata of traditional and deep learning algorithms, for the high performance of various upper-level applications.

> Adopts Dahua video cloud architecture and supports dynamic adjustment of computing resources for greater precision and control.

> Automatic detection of lane lines and key points of vehicles.

> Supports the global detection application of PTZ Camera scenes.

Supports one-click deployment of all-in-one machines for smallscale scenarios and simple demonstrations, and supports distributed cluster deployment for large-scale scenarios.

DAHUA IVS-GS8000-GU2-HW Dahua Comprehensive Analysis Intelligent Server

product-img

IVS-GS8000-GU2-HW

Dahua Comprehensive Analysis Intelligent Server

> Adopts advanced face deep learning algorithms and gives full play to GPU parallel computing. With its algorithms, the device has enhanced recognition capabilities and performs exceptionally well, raising the bar in the industry.

> Tesla T4 intelligence analysis card with strong computing power.

> Performs intelligent analysis and compares tens of millions of pieces of massive data from faces, vehicles and structured services.

> Arms the blocklist database which has millions of pieces of face data.

> A type of rack mount server with multiple built-in slots and modular replacement that assist with changing the hardware.

> The system has cluster deployment and supports enhancing the performance of clusters when servers are added based on the video cloud distributed architecture.

> Supports algorithm storehouse.

DAHUA IVE-DP8000-GU2-HW  Intelligent Management Server

product-img

IVE-DP8000-GU2-HW new-products

Dahua Intelligent Management Server

> Supports the unified management of algorithms. Multiple types of algorithms form algorithm storehouses that contain the abilities of the algorithms stored in them. You can view details on algorithm packages and perform operations on them, such as upload and delete.

> Supports allocating computing resources, including CPU, memory, and other hardware resources. Computing resources can be centrally scheduled based on service requirements, to eliminate hardware resource differences and externally provide a unified resource pool.

> The system not only supports the unified management and flexible allocation of services about human, vehicle and metadata, but it also comes with a variety of algorithms built into it. It provides a unified call interface to the application side and offers the option to select multiple functions at the same time.

> With cluster management, you can manage multiple service modules, and enjoy access to non-stop services through cluster scheduling. The service load of each node can be adjusted based on the service load.

> Collects and manages information of service registration and configuration, and provides the unified O & M portal and the automated O & M module.

> Supports authentication management of computing power.

> With resource management, the system can integrate and manage fragmented idle computing power, and release the idle computing power resources for other analysis tasks, improving the utilization rate of idle hardware resources.

> Service platforms can specify the algorithm for task analysis. The intelligent view engine allocates computing power and schedules tasks.

> Schedules algorithms across different types of architecture. The algorithms easily adapt to 2 or more architectures at the same time, such as the arm and x86 architectures.

DAHUA IVD5148-3I 48CH 1U INTELLIGENT VIDEO DEVICE

product-img

IVD5148-3I new-products

48CH 1U INTELLIGENT VIDEO DEVICE

> 64-bit High-performance multi-core processor

> Max 48-ch IP camera inputs

> Max 256 Mbps incoming/recording/outgoing bandwidth

> Up to 48-channel AI IVS

> Up to 48-channel face recognition with normal IPC

> Up to 32-channel face recognition with face detection IPC

> Up to 48-channel video metadata

> Up to 100 face databases with 500,000 face pictures in total

> Up to 48-channel AcuPick with normal IPC

> 1 SATA bay, Max.16 TB

> 2 HDMI/1 VGA video output

DAHUA IVD5148-2I  48CH 1U INTELLIGENT VIDEO DEVICE

product-img

IVD5148-2I new-products

48CH 1U INTELLIGENT VIDEO DEVICE

> 64-bit High-performance multi-core processor

> Max 48-ch IP camera inputs

> Max 256 Mbps incoming/recording/outgoing bandwidth

> Up to 32-channel AI IVS

> Up to 32-channel face recognition with normal IPC

> Up to 32-channel face recognition with face detection IPC

> Up to 32-channel video metadata

> Up to 100 face databases with 500,000 face pictures in total

> Up to 32-channel AcuPick with normal IPC

> 1 SATA bay, Max.16 TB

> 2 HDMI/1 VGA video output

DAHUA IVD5148WT-1I 48CH 1U INTELLIGENT VIDEO DEVICE

product-img

IVD5148WT-1I new-products

48CH 1U INTELLIGENT VIDEO DEVICE

> 64-bit High-performance multi-core processor

> Max 48-ch IP camera inputs

> Max 256 Mbps incoming/recording/outgoing bandwidth

> Up to 16-channel AI IVS

> Up to 16-channel face recognition with normal IPC

> Up to 32-channel face recognition with face detection IPC

> Up to 16-channel video metadata

> Up to 100 face databases with 500,000 face pictures in total

> Up to 16-channel AcuPick with normal IPC

> 1 slot, SATA3.0, supports 2.5” SSD (height ≤9 mm)

> 2 HDMI/1 VGA video output

DAHUA IVD5148-1I 48CH 1U INTELLIGENT VIDEO DEVICE

product-img

IVD5148-1I new-products

48CH 1U INTELLIGENT VIDEO DEVICE

> 64-bit High-performance multi-core processor

> Max 48-ch IP camera inputs

> Max 256 Mbps incoming/recording/outgoing bandwidth

> Up to 16-channel AI IVS

> Up to 16-channel face recognition with normal IPC

> Up to 32-channel face recognition with face detection IPC

> Up to 16-channel video metadata

> Up to 100 face databases with 500,000 face pictures in total

> Up to 16-channel AcuPick with normal IPC

> 1 SATA bay, Max.16 TB

> 2 HDMI/1 VGA video output

DAHUA IVD3116-1I 16CH 1U INTELLIGENT VIDEO DEVICE

product-img

IVD3116-1I new-products

16CH 1U INTELLIGENT VIDEO DEVICE

> 64-bit High-performance multi-core processor

> Max 16-ch IP camera inputs

> Max 96 Mbps incoming/recording/outgoing bandwidth

> Up to 8-channel AI IVS

> Up to 8-channel face recognition with normal IPC

> Up to 12-channel face recognition with face detection IPC

> Up to 8-channel video metadata

> Up to 8-channel AcuPick with normal IPC

> Up to 100 face databases with 300,000 face pictures in total

> 1 SATA bay, Max.16 TB

> 1 HDMI/1 VGA video output

DAHUA IVSS7124DR 256CH 4U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7124DR new-products

256CH 4U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> 64-bit High-performance multi-core processor

> 256-channel IP video access

> Max 1280 Mbps/1280 Mbps incoming/recording bandwidth

> 24 bays, supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

> 4 HDMI/1 VGA video output

DAHUA IVSS7124DR-16I 256CH 4U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7124DR-16I new-products

256CH 4U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> 64-bit High-performance multi-core processor

> 256-channel IP video access

> Max 768 Mbps/768 Mbps incoming/recording bandwidth

> Up to 256-channel AI IVS

> Up to 256-channel face recognition with normal IPC

> Up to 160-channel 2 MP or 80-channel 4 MP face recognition with face detection IPC

> Up to 256-channel video metadata

> Up to 256-channel AcuPick with normal IPC

> Up to 100 face databases with 500,000 face pictures in total

> 24 bays, supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

> 4 HDMI/1 VGA video output

DAHUA IVSS7124DR-8I 256CH 4U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7124DR-8I new-products

256CH 4U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> 64-bit High-performance multi-core processor

> 256-channel IP video access

> Max 768 Mbps/768 Mbps incoming/recording bandwidth

> Up to 128-channel AI IVS

> Up to 128-channel face recognition with normal IPC

> Up to 160-channel 2 MP or 80-channel 4 MP face recognition with face detection IPC

> Up to 128-channel video metadata

> Up to 128-channel AcuPick with normal IPC

> Up to 100 face databases with 500,000 face pictures in total

> 24 bays, supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

> 4 HDMI/1 VGA video output

DAHUA IVSS7124-16I 256CH 4U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7124-16I new-products

256CH 4U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> 64-bit High-performance multi-core processor

> 256-channel IP video access

> Up to 256-channel AI IVS

> Up to 256-channel face recognition with normal IPC

> Up to 160-channel 2 MP or 80-channel 4 MP face recognition with face detection IPC

> Up to 256-channel video metadata

> Up to 256-channel AcuPick with normal IPC

> Up to 100 face databases with 500,000 face pictures in total

> 24 bays, supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

> 4 HDMI/1 VGA video output

DAHUA IVSS7124-8I 256CH 4U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7124-8I new-products

256CH 4U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> 64-bit High-performance multi-core processor

> 256-channel IP video access

> Max 768 Mbps/768 Mbps incoming/recording bandwidth

> Up to 128-channel AI IVS

> Up to 128-channel face recognition with normal IPC

> Up to 160-channel 2 MP or 80-channel 4 MP face recognition with face detection IPC

> Up to 128-channel video metadata

> Up to 128-channel AcuPick with normal IPC

> Up to 100 face databases with 500,000 face pictures in total

> 24 bays, supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

> 4 HDMI/1 VGA video output

DAHUA IVSS7124 256CH 4U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7124 new-products

256CH 4U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> 64-bit High-performance multi-core processor

> 256-channel IP video access

> Max 1280 Mbps/1280 Mbps incoming/recording bandwidth

> 24 bays, supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

> 4 HDMI/1 VGA video output

DAHUA IVSS7116DR-8I 256CH 3U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7116DR-8I new-products

256CH 3U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> 64-bit High-performance multi-core processor

> 256-channel IP video access

> Max 768 Mbps/768 Mbps incoming/recording bandwidth

> Up to 128-channel AI IVS

> Up to 128-channel face recognition with normal IPC

> Up to 160-channel 2 MP or 80-channel 4 MP face recognition with face detection IPC

> Up to 128-channel video metadata

> Up to 128-channel AcuPick with normal IPC

> Up to 100 face databases with 500,000 face pictures in total

> 16 bays, supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

> 4 HDMI/1 VGA video output

DAHUA IVSS7116DR-4I 256CH 3U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7116DR-4I new-products

256CH 3U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> 64-bit High-performance multi-core processor

> 256-channel IP video access

> Max 768 Mbps/768 Mbps incoming/recording bandwidth

> Up to 64-channel AI IVS

> Up to 64-channel face recognition with normal IPC

> Up to 160-channel 2 MP or 80-channel 4 MP face recognition with face detection IPC

> Up to 64-channel video metadata

> Up to 64-channel AcuPick with normal IPC

> Up to 100 face databases with 500,000 face pictures in total

> 16 bays, supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

> 4 HDMI/1 VGA video output

DAHUA IVSS7112R-4I 128CH 2U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7112R-4I new-products

128CH 2U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> 64-bit High-performance multi-core processor

> 128-channel IP video access

> Max 512 Mbps/512 Mbps incoming/recording bandwidth

> Up to 64-channel AI IVS

> Up to 64-channel face recognition with normal IPC

> Up to 80-channel 2 MP or 60-channel 4 MP face recognition with face detection IPC

> Up to 64-channel video metadata

> Up to 64-channel AcuPick with normal IPC

> Up to 100 face databases with 500,000 face pictures in total

> 12 bays, supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

> 4 HDMI/1 VGA video output

DAHUA IVSS7112-4I 128CH 2U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7112-4I new-products

128CH 2U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> 64-bit High-performance multi-core processor

> 128-channel IP video access

> Max 512 Mbps/512 Mbps incoming/recording bandwidth

> Up to 64-channel AI IVS

> Up to 64-channel face recognition with normal IPC

> Up to 80-channel 2 MP or 60-channel 4 MP face recognition with face detection IPC

> Up to 64-channel video metadata

> Up to 64-channel AcuPick with normal IPC

> Up to 100 face databases with 500,000 face pictures in total

> 12 bays, supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

> 4 HDMI/1 VGA video output

DAHUA IVSS7112R-2I 128CH 2U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7112R-2I new-products

128CH 2U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> 64-bit High-performance multi-core processor

> 128-channel IP video access

> Max 512 Mbps/512 Mbps incoming/recording bandwidth

> Up to 32-channel AI IVS

> Up to 32-channel face recognition with normal IPC

> Up to 80-channel 2 MP or 60-channel 4 MP face recognition with face detection IPC

> Up to 32-channel video metadata

> Up to 32-channel AcuPick with normal IPC

> Up to 100 face databases with 500,000 face pictures in total

> 12 bays, supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

> 4 HDMI/1 VGA video output

DAHUA IVSS7112-2I 128CH 2U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7112-2I new-products

128CH 2U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> 64-bit High-performance multi-core processor

> 128-channel IP video access

> Max 512 Mbps/512 Mbps incoming/recording bandwidth

> Up to 32-channel AI IVS

> Up to 32-channel face recognition with normal IPC

> Up to 80-channel 2 MP or 60-channel 4 MP face recognition with face detection IPC

> Up to 32-channel video metadata

> Up to 32-channel AcuPick with normal IPC

> Up to 100 face databases with 500,000 face pictures in total

> 12 bays, supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

> 4 HDMI/1 VGA video output

DAHUA IVSS7112R 128CH 2U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7112R new-products

128CH 2U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> 64-bit High-performance multi-core processor

> 128-channel IP video access

> Max 768 Mbps/768 Mbps incoming/recording bandwidth

> 12 bays, supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

> 4 HDMI/1 VGA video output

DAHUA IVSS7112 128CH 2U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7112 new-products

128CH 2U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> 64-bit High-performance multi-core processor

> 128-channel IP video access

> Max 768 Mbps/768 Mbps incoming/recording bandwidth

> 12 bays, supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

> 4 HDMI/1 VGA video output

DAHUA IVSS7108-2I 128CH 2U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7108-2I new-products

128CH 2U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> 64-bit High-performance multi-core processor

> 128-channel IP video access

> Max 512 Mbps/512 Mbps incoming/recording bandwidth

> Up to 32-channel AI IVS > Up to 32-channel face recognition with normal IPC

> Up to 80-channel 2 MP or 60-channel 4 MP face recognition with face detection IPC

> Up to 32-channel video metadata

> Up to 32-channel AcuPick with normal IPC

> Up to 100 face databases with 500,000 face pictures in total

> 8 bays, supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

> 4 HDMI/1 VGA video output

DAHUA IVSS7108-1I 128CH 2U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7108-1I new-products

128CH 2U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> 64-bit High-performance multi-core processor

> 128-channel IP video access

> Max 512 Mbps/512 Mbps incoming/recording bandwidth

> Up to 16-channel AI IVS

> Up to 16-channel face recognition with normal IPC

> Up to 40-channel 2 MP or 40-channel 4 MP face recognition with face detection IPC

> Up to 16-channel video metadata

> Up to 16-channel AcuPick with normal IPC

> Up to 100 face databases with 500,000 face pictures in total

> 8 bays, supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

> 4 HDMI/1 VGA video output

DAHUA IVSS7108/H 128CH 2U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7108/H new-products

128CH 2U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> 64-bit High-performance multi-core processor

> 128-channel IP video access

> Max 768 Mbps/768 Mbps incoming/recording bandwidth

> 8 bays, supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

> 4 HDMI/1 VGA video output

Scalability and Flexibility

Dahua’s storage solutions are highly scalable and flexible, accommodating the growth of surveillance systems. They support horizontal expansion with additional storage units and vertical scaling with higher-capacity drives. This flexibility allows users to easily upgrade their storage systems as their surveillance requirements evolve.

Data Security and Protection

 

Recently, Huari Index Cloud Technology Co., Ltd. (referred to as ExponTech) and Beijing Yitang Data Technology Co., Ltd. (referred to as “Vastdata”) successfully completed product compatibility certification. Test results indicate that the ExponTech WDS high-speed disk storage system is fully compatible with the Vastbase G100 database management system version 2.2 developed by Vastdata. Both systems performed well in terms of functionality, performance, and compatibility, demonstrating stability and outstanding performance.

The certification is a testament to the strong compatibility between the two products. The ExponTech WDS, a high-speed disk storage software product developed by Huari Index Cloud, caters to various industries such as finance, telecommunications, healthcare, and government. It is designed for use in virtualization, databases, desktop cloud, and other application scenarios. The WDS boasts a single volume IOPS of up to 2 million and a microsecond-level ultra-low latency, helping users achieve the performance of a high-end all-flash array using standard servers, with a performance improvement of up to 30 times.

On the other hand, the Vastbase G100 is an enterprise-class relational database developed by Vastdata based on the openGauss kernel. The product underwent extensive optimization across multiple dimensions, from architecture to engine, offering exceptional performance, high concurrency, high availability, high security, high compatibility, and multi-modal capabilities. It provides users with a superior level of product quality assurance and runtime support. Additionally, it integrates leading database migration capabilities, significantly reducing the cost of migrating and changing business systems, making it a preferred solution for industry users looking to localize their databases.

The successful completion of the compatibility certification is expected to foster deeper cooperation between Huari Index Cloud and Vastdata, as they work together to develop high-reliability, scalable, and high-performance joint solutions. This collaboration will address the challenges posed by the ever-growing volumes of big data, helping users achieve digital transformation and new heights in their businesses.

The evolving storage industry shows no signs of abating, with stakeholders experimenting with new technologies and coming up with novel solutions for target markets.

The world is already witnessing groundbreaking changes in the storage industry, with each segment developing revolutionary advancements to deliver exceptional customer experience. Technology integration is on the rise, coupled with a rapidly changing regulatory landscape, bringing about a complete shift in the storage space in terms of customer expectations and industry direction.

If you’re wondering what these changes are, how they are impacting the industry, and what they are likely to manifest themselves in, here are the complete details provided by MSys Technologies LLC.:

1) AI-based Data Transformation: By 2025, approximately 50% of cloud storage will use AI and ML algorithms to accurately collect, analyze, and evaluate data, significantly improving operational efficiency of data companies. The role of new-age technologies in facilitating business growth is already well known. With their increasing use in the storage space, companies can achieve greater efficiencies in planning, implementing, and managing their operations. From demand estimation, inventory management, and production planning to optimizing the supply chain, stakeholders across the value chain are likely to benefit from AI-based data transformation.

2) Centralized Data Access: Data silos are increasingly becoming a thing of the past, with more and more organizations investing in cloud-based centralized storage systems that provide holistic benefits to all parties involved in the business ecosystem. From easy access, editing, and sharing capabilities, technologies such as data warehouses, structures, lakes, and grids are helping companies coordinate, communicate, and collaborate with partners and customers in efficient and engaging ways that have never been possible in the past. This close coordination and collaboration also inspires companies’ co-creation capabilities, where customers and partners play an equally important role in designing the company’s value proposition.

3) Game Changer CXL: At its core, Computer Express Link (CXL) is an interconnect capability that allows companies to share caches, processors, and accelerators among stakeholders in a business ecosystem. The technology enables storage units to transcend physical limitations and fully utilize server architectures, greatly benefiting data centers. One of CXL’s game-changing applications is managing AI and HPC workloads, both of which require high memory and processing power. Global tech giants such as Samsung, Intel, and Micron have already begun investing heavily in CXL, and the deployment of Intel and AMD’s CXL-enabled CPUs is likely to see a significant increase in 2H23.

4) Multi-cloud and hybrid cloud environments: The adoption of multi-cloud and hybrid cloud capabilities will gather pace in 2023. While multi-cloud strategies help distribute workloads across many platforms, hybrid cloud supports the use of both public and private networks, providing organizations with greater speed, agility, security, and flexibility. This, coupled with the continued improvement of cloud computing with tech giants such as AWS, Google Cloud, and Microsoft Azure, is likely to drive innovation in the category.

5) Secure cloud services: While the launch of 5G is widely hailed as a laudable step, high-speed data transmission has also raised concerns about the security of cloud services. The security of cloud networks is becoming the top proprietary technology for companies across the industrial sector. Numerical example: The global cloud security market was valued at $20.54 billion in 2022 and is likely to reach $148.3 billion by 2032, growing at a CAGR of 22.5% from 2023 to 2032. While many factors will drive the growth of global cloud security, the most prominent among them are the increased threat of data breaches, high customer sensitivity, and tightening regulatory norms.

6) Reduce Data Load with SSD: Companies are increasingly using tools to compress, deduplicate, and eliminate redundant data, freeing up important storage space on their SSDs. This is important for organizations that require large-scale data space to improve performance, operational efficiency, and customer service. Using SSD data reduction, companies can achieve incredible performance, faster boot times, and higher reliability due to agile and dynamic data storage infrastructure.

7) Immutable backup: The adoption of immutable backup is gaining traction due to its high efficiency against malware, ransomware, and other hacking and phishing attempts. The use of version control, offsite replication, access control, and WORM storage is increasing, indicating that these technologies are gaining traction in the storage industry. In addition, large tech giants such as Microsoft, AWS, Intel, etc. are creating persistent features and testing their disaster recovery services to guarantee data availability even after natural disasters and catastrophes.

As we enter the peak period of 2H23, the storage industry will continue to experience new demand patterns consistent with the above trends. The good news is that storage companies are embracing change, constantly innovating new technologies, and adapting their work culture to meet the rapidly changing needs of customers and management regulations. This positive attitude towards change and continued desire to deliver exceptional service is likely to ensure that the storage sector continues to grow throughout the remainder of 2023.

After completing the ecosystem certification, Huari Index Cloud and Vastdata will further deepen their integration in technology, business, and market areas, jointly promoting the construction of the ecosystem. They will continue to delve into digital transformation, supporting enterprises and organizations in evolving towards data-driven business models. The aim is to harness the power of massive data assets as a driving force for business innovation and profit growth, propelling forward the era of digital transformation and intelligence.

Data security is a top priority for Dahua. Its storage systems incorporate encryption and access control mechanisms to prevent unauthorized access and data breaches. Additionally, regular backups and disaster recovery plans ensure that data can be recovered in the event of system failure or natural disasters.

Dahua’s video storage solutions provide a comprehensive solution for ensuring data integrity and accessibility in surveillance systems. With a focus on reliability, scalability, and security, Dahua’s storage systems meet the demanding requirements of modern surveillance applications.

About Author

Written by
Gabruashvili

Gabruashvili bloggers with more than 8 years of online shopping experience, like to share some of their experiences through blogs and help more people

Leave a comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Related Articles

Practical ToolSelection

Dahua Cameras: Ensuring Safety with Advanced Technology

In the ever-evolving landscape of security, Dahua Technology stands as a beacon...

ElectronicsTrending

Protecting Your Assets with DAHUA’s Reliable Network Cameras

In a world where security is a top priority, the role of...

Selection

Solutions de Sécurité Intelligente: Caméras Réseau et Systèmes NVR de DAHUA

Solutions de Sécurité Intelligente: Caméras Réseau et Systèmes NVR de DAHUA.Dans le...

Selection

Easy Installation with DAHUA WiFi PTZ Cameras: A Comprehensive Guide

Easy Installation with DAHUA WiFi PTZ Cameras: A Comprehensive Guide.As security demands...